莎士比亞英文詩歌5首推薦
Like as, to make our appetites more keen,
好比我們為了促使食欲增進,
With eager compounds we our palate urge,
用種種辛辣調味品刺激胃口;
As, to prevent our maladies unseen,
又好比服清瀉劑以預防大病,
We sicken to shun sickness when we purge,
用較輕的病截斷重癥的根由;
Even so, being full of your ne'er-cloying sweetness,
同樣,飽嘗了你的不膩人的甜蜜,
To bitter sauces did I frame my feeding
我選上苦醬來當作我的食料;
And, sick of welfare, found a kind of meetness
厭倦了健康,覺得病也有意思,
To be diseased ere that there was true needing.
盡管我還沒有到生病的必要。
Thus policy in love, to anticipate
這樣,為采用先發制病的手段,
The ills that were not, grew to faults assured
愛的策略變成了真實的過失:
And brought to medicine a healthful state
我對健康的身體亂投下藥丹,
Which, rank of goodness, would by ill be cured:
用痛苦來把過度的幸福療治。
But thence I learn, and find the lesson true,
但我由此取得這真正的教訓:
Drugs poison him that so fell sick of you.
藥也會變毒,誰若因愛你而生病。
莎士比亞英文詩歌4、
What potions have I drunk of Siren tears,
我曾喝下了多少鮫人的淚珠
Distill'd from limbecks foul as hell within,
從我心中地獄般的鍋里蒸出來,
Applying fears to hopes and hopes to fears,
把恐懼當希望,又把希望當恐懼,
Still losing when I saw myself to win!
眼看著要勝利,結果還是失敗!
What wretched errors hath my heart committed,
我的心犯了多少可憐的錯誤,
Whilst it hath thought itself so blessed never!
正好當它自以為再幸福不過;
How have mine eyes out of their spheres been fitted
我的眼睛怎樣地從眼眶躍出,
In the distraction of this madding fever!
當我被瘋狂昏亂的熱病折磨!
O benefit of ill! now I find true
哦,壞事變好事!我現在才知道
That better is by evil still made better;
善的確常常因惡而變得更善!
And ruin'd love, when it is built anew,
被摧毀的愛,一旦重新修建好,
Grows fairer than at first, more strong, far greater.
就比原來更宏偉、更美、更強頑。
So I return rebuked to my content
因此,我受了譴責,反心滿意足;
And gain by ill thrice more than I have spent.
因禍,我獲得過去的三倍幸福。
莎士比亞英文詩歌5首推薦精選篇2
Accuse me thus: that I have scanted all
請這樣控告我:說我默不作聲,
Wherein I should your great deserts repay,
盡管對你的深恩我應當酬謝;
Forgot upon your dearest love to call,
說我忘記向你繾綣的愛慰問,
Whereto all bonds do tie me day by day;
盡管我對你依戀一天天密切;
That I have frequent been with unknown minds
說我時常和陌生的心靈來往,
And given to time your own dear-purchased right
為偶爾機緣斷送你寶貴情誼;
That I have hoisted sail to all the winds
說我不管什么風都把帆高揚,
Which should transport me farthest from your sight.
任它們把我吹到天涯海角去。
Book both my wilfulness and errors down
請把我的任性和錯誤都記下,
And on just proof surmise accumulate;
在真憑實據上還要積累嫌疑,
Bring me within the level of your frown,
把我帶到你的顰眉蹙額底下,
But shoot not at me in your waken'd hate;
千萬別喚醒怨毒來把我射死;
Since my appeal says I did strive to prove
因為我的訴狀說我急于證明
The constancy and virtue of your love.
你對我的愛多么忠貞和堅定。
莎士比亞英文詩歌5首推薦精選篇3
Let me not to the marriage of true minds
我絕不承認兩顆真心的結合
Admit impediments. Love is not love
會有任何障礙;愛算不得真愛,
Which alters when it alteration finds,
若是一看見人家改變便轉舵,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
或者一看見人家轉彎便離開。
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
哦,決不!愛是亙古長明的塔燈,
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
它定睛望著風暴卻兀不為動;
It is the star to every wandering bark,
愛又是指引迷舟的一顆恒星,
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.
你可量它多高,它所值卻無窮。
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
愛不受時光的播弄,盡管紅顏
Within his bending sickle's compass come:
和皓齒難免遭受時光的毒手;
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
愛并不因瞬息的改變而改變,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
它巍然矗立直到末日的盡頭。
If this be error and upon me proved,
我這話若說錯,并被證明不確,
I never writ, nor no man ever loved.
就算我沒寫詩,也沒人真愛過。
莎士比亞英文詩歌5首推薦精選篇4
That you were once unkind befriends me now,
你對我狠過心反而于我有利:
And for that sorrow which I then did feel
想起你當時使我受到的痛創,
Needs must I under my transgression bow,
我只好在我的過失下把頭低,
Unless my nerves were brass or hammer'd steel.
既然我的神經不是銅或精鋼。
For if you were by my unkindness shaken
因為,你若受過我狠心的搖撼,
As I by yours, you've pass'd a hell of time,
像我所受的,該熬過多苦的日子!
And I, a tyrant, have no leisure taken
可是我這暴君從沒有抽過閑
To weigh how once I suffered in your crime.
來衡量你的罪行對我的打擊!
O, that our night of woe might have remember'd
哦,但愿我們那悲怛之夜能使我
My deepest sense, how hard true sorrow hits,
牢牢記住真悲哀打擊得多慘,
And soon to you, as you to me, then tender'd
我就會立刻遞給你,像你遞給我,
The humble salve which wounded bosoms fits!
那撫慰碎了的心的微賤藥丹。
But that your trespass now becomes a fee;
但你的罪行現在變成了保證,
Mine ransoms yours, and yours must ransom me.
我贖你的罪,你也贖我的敗行。